My Guide Website?
From Dahab: St. Catherine's Monastery and Mt. Sinai Tour7 Reviews
Climb Mount Sinai on a sunrise hike and visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St Catherine's Monastery. Join this fascinating tour departing from Dahab and learn about Mount Sinai's history.
- Discover 2 historically and religiously significant landmarks in Egypt
- Hike to the top of Mt. Sinai with your Bedouin guide and learn its history
- Take in panoramic views of the Egyptian sunrise from the top of the mountain
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St. Catherine's Monastery
- Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off from Dahab
DescriptionVisit Mt. Sinai and St. Catherine's Monastery, the oldest Christian monastery in the world, on a tour with roundtrip transportation from Dahab. Watch the sunrise from the summit after an early-morning hike and then uncover the ancient history of St. Catherine's monastery. Start your trip from your hotel in Dahab and begin your journey to St. Catherine's National Park. Climb to the top of Mt. Sinai with a Bedouin guide to watch the sunrise. Explore St. Catherine's Monastery at your own pace and discover its ancient architecture. Relax on the way back to your hotel in Dahab at the end of your tour.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guided Mt. Sinai hike Guided tour of St. Catherine's Monastery Bottled water and soft drink Snaks Entry fees to St. Catherine's National Park
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€41.09Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today