My Guide Website?
From Sharm El Sheikh: Stargazing Quad Bike Safari & Dinner32 Reviews
Experience a slice of Bedouin life on a stargazing quad-bike tour. Enjoy a quad-safari through the Sinai desert, ride a camel, and see the constellations during a candlelit dinner with a guide.
- Witness the stars and constellations on this quad bike tour through the desert
- Learn how to observe the galaxies with your experienced astronomer guide
- Eat a delicious Bedouin dinner with barbeque and buffet-style options
- Avoid the light pollution of the city and get access to crystal clear skies
- Explore the terrain of the desert at night by exhilarating quad bike tour
DescriptionLeave behind the hustle and bustle of the city and travel with your guide in search of crystal clear skies that are perfect for stargazing. Explore the Red Sea desert at night on a quad, enjoy a 20-minute camel ride, and eat a buffet and barbecue style Bedouin dinner by candle light. Start your adventure from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Your guide will pick you up in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle before transporting you to the magical Red Sea desert. Witness the majestic sunset over the Sinai desert and behold the mountainous terrain as the day turns to night. Explore the terrain of the desert during a 20-minute camel ride. Try something a little bit faster as you zip through the landscape on board a quad bike. Gaze up at the stars and observe the constellations under the cover of darkness in the middle of the desert. With your guide who is also an astronomer, find the surrounding planets in the earth's orbit and count shooting stars. Peer through a digital telescope and behold the milky way. Savour the taste of a traditional Bedouin dinner with delicious barbecue and buffet options amidst the candlelit ambience. During your dinner be entertained by 4 different oriental shows for you to enjoy. Conclude your jam-packed day of adventure with convenient transport back to your hotel.
IncludesTransport from your hotel in an air-conditioned vehicle Quad bike adventure in the Sinai desert Eco village visit Local tour guide and astronomer Camel riding experience up to 20 minutes Sunset views from the Red Sea coastal desert 4 oriental shows Bedouin barbecue dinner, open buffet, tea, Bedouin bread, and soft drinks Stargazing experience Digital telescope
- For tours taking place in the middle of October to the end of April it is advised that warm clothes are worn Participants must wear long sleeve clothes in windy conditions Children under the age of 10 are not allowed to operate a quad bike and must be accompanied by an adult