My Guide Website?
Sharm el-Sheik: Dahab, Red Canyon, and Abu Galum Day Tour2 Reviews
Explore Dahab and snorkel in clear water on this day tour from Sharm el-Sheik. Visit the Blue Hole, discover the rock formations of the Red Canyon in a Jeep, and see the desert from a camel's back.
- Connect with nature on a Jeep ride through the beautiful rocks of Colored Canyon
- Go snorkeling among coral reefs and colorful fish in the Abu Galum National Park
- Explore the vibrant underwater world or relax in the sun at the iconic Blue Hole
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach before diving into the refreshing water
- Visit the quaint fishing village of Dahab (Golden City) for a shopping spree
DescriptionLeave Sharm el-Sheikh on this Jeep safari to Abu Galum National Park. Go on a day trip to Dahab, enjoy a delicious lunch next to the famous Blue Hole, and browse the local shops for the perfect souvenir. Meet your driver at your Sharm el-Sheikh hotel and begin your Jeep safari to the national park of Abu Galum. See the national park's wide range of marine life and head into the Red Canyon, a mass of colorful natural rock formations and crevices. Next, go on a leisurely walk through the Colored Canyon, marveling at the desert plains, barren mountains, rocks of sandstone, and a refreshing oasis. Hop back in your Jeep to reach the famous dive site, the Blue Hole. Enjoy lunch next to the beautiful Blue Hole before taking a dip in the clear water. Snorkel among coral reefs and thousands of colorful fish. If you wish, hop on a camel to trot along the sea. Finish your day tour with a visit to the small fishing town of Dahab, also known as the Golden City. Enjoy some free time to go shopping and browse the local shops before returning to Sharm el-Sheikh by Jeep.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional guide Jeep tour Entry to Red Canyon Entry to the National Park of Abu Galum Camel ride Lunch Mineral water Swimming stop at Blue Hole Visit to Dahab
- This tour includes an hour-long walk through a canyon