My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Afternoon Tour ATV Quad with Echo Mountain74 Reviews
Experience an ATV ride through the South Sinai mountains at sunset on this tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Hear the echo of your voice at the echo mountains and visit a traditional Bedouin village.
- Immerse yourself in the desert landscape on a sunset ATV quad bike ride
- Visit the iconic echo mountains and hear your voice bounce off the landscape
- Speed through the Red Sea desert and its scenic chain mountains on your ATV
- Pay a visit to an authentic Bedouin village and sip on traditional tea
- Ride a camel, and take in a dinner and show at the village (if option selected)
DescriptionLeave Sharm El Sheikh behind and discover the magic of the Red Sea desert from the back of a quad bike. Admire the area's chain mountains, enjoy photo opportunities, and learn all about the Bedouin way of life as part of your experience. Benefit from pickup and drop-off at your accommodation and get ready to head out into the scenic desert. Arrive at the Desert Quad Station and receive a safety briefing from your crew. Get on your quad bike for a 30 km drive to the area of the echo mountains. Feel the thrill of speeding through the natural landscape of the South Sinai chain mountains in this unique and fun way. Pull up your quad and get ready to hear your voice echoing along the formations. Shout out and hear your voice return to you, echoing off the mountain. Pause for a photo stop to capture the picturesque scenery as the sun sets. Head back onto your ATV and drive to a Bedouin village. Upon arrival, learn about the villagers' traditional way of life and drink some Bedouin tea in this authentic place. Partake in an optional camel ride, dinner, and show. After your visit, return to the camp by ATV, before heading back to Sharm El Sheikh and drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesQuad ride Pickup and drop-off Guide Visit to Bedouin village Traditional Bedouin tea Camel ride (if option selected) Dinner (if option selected) Show (If option selected)
- Your pickup time is depending on your hotel or accommodation location, the exact pick-up time will be sent by the team max one day before the activity takes place. The tour duration includes the pickup, traveling, and drop-off time Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and not covered by the activity provider's insurance Children from 8 years can attend the trip and should be accompanied by one of the parents The minimum age for driving the quad is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€20.54Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today