My Guide Website?
Sharm-el-Sheikh: ATV, Ras Mohammed with Lunch9 Reviews
Go on an adventure in the desert around Sharm-el-Sheikh. Ride a quad bike, visit a Bedouin village and go snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National Park, explore Mangrove trees and Magic Lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrill of quad biking through the scenic Sinai desert
- Experience Bedouin hospitality with a cup of tea
- Visit Ras Mohammed Nature Reserve and go for a swim in Magic Lake
- Explore the beautiful underwater world while snorkeling or diving
- Explore Mangrove trees and Earthquake cruck
DescriptionHead out to the desert outside of Sharm-el-Sheikh for some quad biking, and a visit to a Bedouin village. Go snorkeling in Ras Mohammed National park for snorkeling. Get picked up at your hotel and drive out to the desert. Start your tour with a briefing and learn how to drive a quad bike before going on a 35-minute ride through the dunes. Take memorable photos and enjoy views of the desert landscape. Then, go to a Bedouin tent and learn about their lifestyle. Taste some traditional tea. After that, head to Ras Mohammed National Park. Pass through the massive Gates of Allah and go for a swim in the crystal clear water of Magic Lake. Admire the scenery and the mangrove trees, the only trees that grow in salt water. Later, explore a huge crack that was formed by an earthquake thousands of years ago. Go snorkeling and discover an underwater world filled with colorful coral and a variety of fish.
IncludesRound-trip transfer Guide Desert quad bike ride 1.5 Hour Camel ride 10 Min Echo sound zone 20 Min Visit Bedouin tent 20 Min Traditional tea Ras Mohamed Gate 20 Min Snorkeling 45 min Magic lake 20 Min Earthquake crack 15 min Entrance fees
- The trip contains two pick-up times, you will come back to the hotel after the safari trip for refreshments and then will be picked up to continue other activities and the Ras Mohamed National Park tour.
- Scarf, goggles, and snorkeling equipment available for rent on the spot.
- Please note, that in case of purchasing photos and videos on the spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer.