My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Desert and Sea Sports Excursion with Lunch
Enjoy an adrenaline-filled day with sea and desert adventures. Drive an ATV, ride a camel, and go sandboarding and parasailing. Have a traditional Bedouin tea and enjoy lunch at the end.
- Enjoy an adrenaline-packed day of desert and sea adventures
- Ride a camel and go sandboarding in the desert
- Visit the Eco sound mountains and relax at the Bedouin tent
- Go parasailing and ride on a glass-bottomed boat
- Drive a quad bike along the desert and mountains
DescriptionEnjoy a fun-filled day packed with adventures and exciting activities on this desert and sea excursion from Sharm El Sheikh. Ride ATVs, camels, and parasail. Cruise in a glass boat and try local Bedouin fare. Start your day by driving a quad bike and taking in the panoramic desert views until reaching the eco mountains zone. Take memorable photos and enjoy the unique desert atmosphere as you listen to your voice echoing throughout the valley. Continue north of Sharm El Sheikh, where you will enjoy a sandboarding experience and camel ride tour, and then relax at a Bedouin tent with traditional tea. Continue to the second part of the trip to Sharm Marina where you will ride a banana boat, parasail, and watch the underwater world pass by aboard a glass-bottomed boat before having lunch.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Motobike Camel ride Sandboarding Bedouin tea Parasailing Glass boat ride Lunch
- Children 6 to 16 years old can ride as passengers on the quad, and older than 16 can drive