My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Desert Stargazing Adventure with BBQ Dinner287 Reviews
Ride an ATV in the Sinai desert and visit a Bedouin tent on this guided trip from Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy a BBQ dinner with a traditional show and gaze at the stars with a guide and digital telescope.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Live like a local with a tasty traditional tea and camel ride in Bedouin Village
- Partake in a BBQ feast while taking in the moves of dancers and fire performers
- Discover the beauty of the arid landscapes of the Sinai desert on a ATV ride
- Take advantage of clear desert skies and peer into a digital telescope
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
DescriptionThis guided ATV tour from Sharm El Sheikh is the perfect way to uncover the secrets of Bedouin life. Go on a camel ride in a Bedouin village after driving through the Sinai desert. Enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner accompanied by dancing and a fire show. End your night by appreciating the night sky in the desert. In the afternoon, you will be picked up from your accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh. Kick back and relax on the air-conditioned drive into the Sinai desert. Admire the desert golden landscapes before heading to a Bedouin camp.. Climb on a camel and observe how desert travel was traditionally done for a 10-minute period. Unwind in a Bedouin tent with a cup of tea while we prepare a mouth-watering BBQ dinner for you. Dine by candlelight while being entranced with the entertainment provided by Tanoura dancers, belly dancers, and fire show performers. After dinner, savor the tranquility of the desert and gaze at thousands of stars in a relaxed environment. Look for planets using a digital telescope. Once you're finished admiring the stars travel back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Professional guide ATV ride (if option selected) Bedouin village visit Tea Barbecue dinner Bedouin bread Tanoura, belly dance, and fire show Telescope for stargazing 35 min camel riding (if option selected) Semsmya party (if option selected) VIP dinner cooked in the sand (if option selected)
- For double quad maximum weight is 90 kg per person.