My Guide Website?
Sharm: Parasailing, Banana Boat & Tube Ride with Transfers18 Reviews
Spend a memorable day out on the water at Sharm-El-Sheikh. Participate in various water sports including parasailing, tubing, and a banana boat ride. Experience a fun and thrilling adventure that is enjoyable for the whole family.
- Fly high above Sharm-El-Sheikh with a parasailing ride
- Take a fun and thrilling banana boat ride over the waves
- Enjoy a water tube ride over the deep blue waters
- Travel with an experienced private guide
- Benefit from complimentary hotel transfers
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Sharm-El-Sheikh by the tour representative and be escorted to the starting location. Begin your tour with a parasailing adventure high above Sharm-El-Sheikh. Enjoy the best view of the city while flying high over the water in parachutes. Choose to take the tour as a single rider or with your partner. After this, get further out into the water with a fun banana boat ride. Get closer to the rich marine life of the ocean and admire the deep blue waters. Next, enjoy a tube ride and bounce over in the waves as you are pulled along by a speed boat. At the end of the tour, return back to your accommodation in Sharm-El-Sheikh where you will be dropped off filled with fun memories.
IncludesPick up and drop-off service Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles Drinking water Professional tour leader All water activities mentioned in the itinerary and chosen in the options section
- In case of cancellation due to bad weather, you will be provided either with a complete refund or a rescheduled date
- This is a private tour, so only a single group will participate in the activities offered
- A paragliding only tour option is available
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate the shared tour, the product can be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Pickup is available from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Please share your correct nationality, hotel name, address, and room number. The pick-up point will be at the main entrance of the 'Main Gate' hotel on the highway, not at the reception gate or area