My Guide Website?
Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
Sharm El Sheikh https://www.myguidesharmelsheikh.com/events/colored-canyon-blue-hole-dahab-day-trip
Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- Get lost in the vibrant natural labyrinth of the Colored Canyon
- Snorkel up-close to the Red Sea's marine life at the Blue Hole National Park
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch in a Bedouin tent
- Ride a camel along the beach in the Abu Galum Reserve
- Browse diverse stalls for unique goods at the Dahab bazaar
DescriptionVisit two wonders of the Sinai Peninsula in one day on a jeep tour to the Colored Canyon and the Blue Hole dive site. Encounter astounding rock formations and coral reefs, ride a camel and enjoy a barbeque lunch in the tent in a Bedouin style, and explore the coastal town of Dahab. After pickup, travel by jeep to the famous Colored Canyon. Explore a vibrant labyrinth of sandstone cliffs in shades of yellow, purple, red, and gold as you walk through the 800-meter gorge. Continue to the Abu Galum Reserve. Here you’ll have time to snorkel at the coral reefs garden and see the Blue Hole, a world-famous dive site with Red Sea’s rich underwater ecosystem. Later, sit down for a buffet lunch on the shore and ride a camel along the waterfront. Before drop-off in Sharm El Sheikh, visit the coastal town of Dahab, where you can explore the lively bazaar and shop for silverware, perfumes, and clothes.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned Transportation in Sharm and Dahab Professional canyon and snorkeling guide Jeep adventure safari Visit to Salama Canyon and canyon history description Blue Hole Nature Reserve visit (if option selected) Blue Hole Nature Reserve and Abu Galum Nature Reserve entry fees (if option selected) Lunch in a Bedouin Tent on the beach in Dahab Camel ride along the sea ATV ride along the sea and mountains in Dahab (if option selected) Shopping stop at Dahab City
- Snorkeling inside the Blue Hole itself is not allowed for safety reasons. However, you will be able to snorkel in the Blue Hole Nature Reserve with the same marine life and environment