My Guide Website?
From Sharm: Dahab Day Trip with Desert Safari and Camel Ride
Discover the city of Dahab on a day trip where everything is taken care of for you. Go on a desert safari, ride a camel, and snorkel at Three Pools. Take a guided tour of the city and stop for lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a break from Sharm el-Sheikh on a fun-filled private trip to Dahab
- Zoom across the desert on an adrenaline-pumping quad bike safari
- Snorkel in the incredible Three Pools, a shallow site with great visibility
- Follow the shore on a camel ride like the Bedouin and admire the beautiful views
- See the main attractions of Dahab on a city walking tour with a local guide
DescriptionEnjoy a full day to discover Dahab as part of a hassle-free private tour complete with lunch and a snack. Take a ride on a quad bike and a camel. Snorkel to spot magnificent fish. Tour the city with a guide. Meet your driver at your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh. Settle into their air-conditioned car for the around 100 km drive to Dahab in South Sinai. Head to Three Pools, beautiful natural pools with sandy bottoms surrounded by coral. Once there, put on a mask and snorkel to admire the colorful fishes and incredible corals. Then, take a camel ride along the beach and admire the scenery from up high. Get your adrenaline pumping by driving a quad bike through the sand. Next, take a tour of the city of Dahab with a local guide before being transferred back to your hotel in Sharm.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off All transfers Guided tour of Dahab 30-minute camel ride Lunch All service charges & taxes
- The snack bag includes a can of Pepsi, chips, bottled water, and cake