My Guide Website?
From Sharm el-Sheikh: Cairo Full-Day Tour with Flight Ticket1 Reviews
Visit Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by bus to see the iconic Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx. Explore the Egyptian Museum, visit the impressive Khan El Khalili Bazaar, and take a flight back to Cairo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza, one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World
- Marvel at the uniqueness of the Sphinx
- Discover more about the history and artifacts at the world-renowned Egyptian Mus
- Enjoy shopping at the Khan el-Khalili market
DescriptionEmbark on a comfortable air-conditioned public bus ride from Sharm El Sheikh and venture on a day trip to Cairo. Once you arrive, your guide will accompany you to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Tahrir Square, where you will be amazed by the magnificent treasures of Pharaonic Egypt, such as the gilded coffins of King Tutankhamun. Indulge in an optional boat trip on the Nile and relish a delicious buffet lunch of typical Egyptian cuisine by the river's edge. Afterward, proceed to the Giza plateau to explore the remarkable Pyramids, constructed over 4,500 years ago as a tribute to the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Marvel at the enigmatic Sphinx and learn about Cheops' solar boat built to navigate the underworld. At the end of the day, be transferred to Cairo Airport for a flight back to Sharm El Sheikh. Arrive at Sharm El Sheikh airport and meet your driver to be taken back to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup from Sharm El Sheikh Transportation by air-conditioned public bus to Cairo Domestic flight (Cairo – Sharm) Live guide Soft drinks All Entry fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary Lunch Shopping in Cairo Pickup from Sharm El Sheikh Airport and drop-off at your hotel
- If the flight back is at 8:00 PM your guide will transfer you directly to the airport, if the flight is at 10:00 PM the guide can take you to local shops and cafes or you can choose to wait at the airport. The flight time might change depending on the season. The pickup time and drop-off depend on the flight times