My Guide Website?
From Sharm-El-Sheikh: Day Trip to St. Catherine and Dahab
Travel from Sharm-El-Sheikh to the foot of Mount Sinai on this day trip. See one of the oldest working Christian monasteries in the world at St. Catherine's and relax by the Red Sea in Dabab.
- Feel the thrill of discovering the secrets behind St. Catherine's monastery
- Learn about the collections of the oldest working library in the world
- Connect with history as you explore a religious site at the base of Mount Sinai
- Chill out and do some shopping in the laid back city of Red Sea city of Dahab
- Let your transportation come to you with hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
DescriptionImmerse yourself in history at the ancient St. Catherine's monastery in Mount Sinai on this day trip from Sharm-El-Sheikh. Discover the beauty of the seaside town of Dahab which beckons travelers with is chill vibe and stunning shoreline. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up directly from your accommodation. Sit back and relax as you are driven to the St. Catherine monetary which is nestled in the base of Mount Sinai. Stop for a guided tour of this site which houses the oldest known working library in the world. Learn about the treasures and ancient manuscripts which rival the collections at the Vatican that are locked away here. Explore this Greek Orthodox monastery that was built by Empress Helena on what was thought to be the site of the biblical burning bush. Head to the laid back city of Dahab for a tour of the city highlights. Snap some pictures of the Red Sea coast and get some souvenir shopping done before returning to your accommodations in Sharm El Sheikh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry fees Mount Sinai guide Snacks
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- This tour takes place every day besides Sunday from 07:00 AM to 05:00 PM