My Guide Website?
From Sharm El Sheikh: Dead Sea and Jerusalem Day Tour1 Reviews
Visit the Dead Sea and the city of Jerusalem on a day tour from Sharm El Sheikh.
- Discover the city of Jerusalem on a day tour from Sharm El Sheikh
- Admire the fascinating Arava Valley, Bethlehem, and the birthplace of Jesus
- Enjoy a relaxing swim in the salt water of the Dead Sea
- See Wailing Wall and the Temple Mount
- Stroll around the Arab market on Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher
DescriptionStart with pickup from your hotel and travel in a fully air-conditioned bus to Taba, where you will cross the border into Israel. Make the first stop of the day at the Dead Sea, the lowest point of elevation on Earth. While here swim in the salty water which enables you to float. Next, discover Bethlehem and the Church of the Nativity. Wander its numerous alleyways with small shops. Enjoy a delicious lunch in one of the on-site restaurants before making your way to Jerusalem. Once in the city, enjoy the view from the Mount of Olives. Visit notable local landmarks including the Wailing Wall and Temple Mount. After strolling across the Arab market on Via Dolorosa, you can visit the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Finally, be transferred back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
IncludesAir-conditioned transportation All entrance fees Border taxes and Visa Lunch Guide
- Visitors to Israel must have a valid visa from one of the Israeli diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries. If you require a visa, the activity provider can help you to obtain one, but they cannot guarantee that your application will be approved.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€200.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today