My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Afternoon ATV Quad Tour with Echo Mountains213 Reviews
Ride an ATV through the Sinai mountains at sunset on a guided tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Listen to your voice echo in the Echo Mountains and explore a traditional Bedouin village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Take a sunset ATV quad bike ride to immerse yourself in the desert scenery
- Come to Echo Mountain and hear your voice echo off the landscape.
- Ride your ATV through the scenic mountain chain and desert of the Red Sea.
- Visit an authentic Bedouin village and sip on traditional tea
- Ride a camel, and take in a dinner and a show at the village (Select option)
DescriptionDepart Sharm El Sheikh and discover the Red Sea desert's magic from the back of a quad bike. Appreciate the mountains in the area. Take advantage of photo opportunities and gain knowledge about the Bedouin way of life as part of your experience. Enjoy pickup and drop-off services at your accommodation and prepare to explore the picturesque desert. Arrive at the Desert Quad Station and receive a safety briefing from your crew. Take your quad bike on a 30-kilometer ride in the Echo Mountains area and experience the thrill of speeding through the natural landscape of the South Sinai chain mountains in a unique and fun way. Assume your quad and be prepared to hear your voice echoing along the formations. Speak out and hear your voice echoing off the mountain. Take a moment to take photos of the picturesque scenery as the sun sets.. Return to your ATV and travel to a Bedouin village. Upon arrival, gain insight into the villagers' traditional way of life and sip on some Bedouin tea in this genuine location.. After your visit, enjoy an optional camel ride, dinner, and show. Then, return to the camp by ATV and drop off at your hotel..
IncludesQuad ride Pickup and drop-off Guide Visit to Bedouin village Traditional Bedouin tea Camel ride (if option selected) Dinner (if option selected) Show (If option selected)
- Your pickup time is depending on your hotel or accommodation location, the exact pick-up time will be sent by the team max one day before the activity takes place The tour duration includes the pickup, traveling, and drop-off time Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and not covered by the activity provider's insurance For double quad maximum weight is 95 kg per person Children from 8 years can attend the trip and should be accompanied by one of the parents The minimum age for driving the quad is 16 years