My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Diving Day Trip by Boat at Ras Mohamed
Explore the captivating underwater realm of Ras Muhammad National Park from Sharm El Sheikh. Delight in a lunch served on the boat while engaging in diving or snorkeling activities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive Deep and Unveil Hidden Treasures: Join Our Expert Instructor Today
- Explore the Pristine Beauty of the Red Sea's Crystal-Clear Waters
- Immerse Yourself in the Enchanting World of Fish Species and Vibrant Coral Ree
- Discover the Ocean's Secrets: Select Your Ideal Water Activity
DescriptionToday, we offer one of the most popular tours in Sharm El Sheikh. The day before your tour, our representative will confirm the time they will pick you up from your hotel and ask for your room number. They will then take you to the port where you will collect your snorkeling equipment and prepare to board the boat. Our representative will inform you of the name of the yacht you will be joining, and the trip will begin between 9 and 9:30 am, depending on the approval of the Army. Once the tour starts, our guides will greet you and explain the full program. Depending on the weather and wind direction, we will make 2 or 3 stops during the tour. At each stop, it is important to follow our snorkeling guide in the water. If you choose the diving option, beginners can participate in a 10 to 15-minute dive with the assistance of our divers, who can also take photos and videos for a fee. For lunch, we will have a BBQ buffet on the boat at the White Island stop. Soft drinks and water are available at any time on the boat for your convenience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned vehicle Yacht tour 2 swim stops Professional snorkeling guide Buffet lunch Soft drinks Mineral water Snorkeling or Diving gear
- All pick-up services will be done from the main gates of the hotels not from reception gates. All pickup services will be confirming the room number of the guest to avoid name duplication. Please get a copy of your passport in your phone in order to inboard on the Yacht in the morning.