My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Giza Plateau and Egyptian Museum Day Trip366 Reviews
See the main sights of Cairo on this day tour from Sharm El Sheikh by bus with lunch included. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, and explore the Egyptian Museum with an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Discover the many treasures kept at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Explore the Giza plateau, one of the wonders of the ancient world
- Relax on the banks of the Nile with a delicious buffet lunch
- Learn about the history of ancient Egypt from an expert guide
- Visit the Great Sphinx and take memorable photos with the huge statue
DescriptionTake a day trip to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Visit key sites like the Pyramids and the Sphinx on the Giza plateau, and the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities on Tahrir Square. Learn about the ancient Egyptian artifacts from an expert guide as you go. Get picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh for a trip to Cairo. Upon arrival, a guide takes you to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Tahrir Square. Discover a huge collection of artifacts from Ancient Egypt, including statues, sarcophagi, and precious jewels. Encounter the treasures of Pharaonic Egypt, such as the 6 gilded King Tutankhamun coffins, with your guide's help. You will have some time here to take an optional boat trip on the Nile, before stopping to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of typical Egyptian cuisine on the banks of the river. After your meal, drive out to the Giza plateau. Explore the Pyramids on the Giza plateau, one of the wonders of the ancient world built more than 4,500 years ago as a monument to the Pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Gaze at the face of the mysterious Sphinx, and hear about the solar boat that Cheops built to sail through the underworld. Optionally, you can choose to use some of your time here to explore the Great Pyramid or take a ride on a horse or camel around the site. End the day back in Cairo and stop at the bazaar for some shopping, then drive back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach Professional Egyptology guide Entrance fees Egyptian Museum tour Pyramids and Sphinx visit BBQ Lunch Walking tour at the Giza plateau Shopping in Cairo
- A visa is necessary for visiting Cairo Please be ready to provide the full name of each participant after booking.