My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Glass Bottom Boat Tour & Private Transfer9 Reviews
Experience the vibrant underwater world of the Red Sea without getting wet on this captivating glass-bottom boat tour, ensuring a seamless and stress-free journey from start to finish.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Sail on a spacious glass-bottom boat with panoramic underwater views
- Explore vibrant coral reefs teeming with exotic fish and marine life
- Private transfer ensures personalized attention and comfort
DescriptionWe take you on an excursion by glass boat, departing at regular intervals. We take you from Naama Bay over the Coral Reef to the Near Garden and Far Garden, where you can see the great brain, one of the biggest corals in the world. The maximum capacity of the boat is 10 people according to the Glass Boat Society, all of their boats are licensed and insurance covered, and all boat drivers are certified. The trip lasts around 2 hours and includes soft drinks whilst you are on board the boat. There are many photo opportunities so make sure you don’t forget your camera. This trip is suitable for the whole family. Pick up from your hotel in the morning then drive for 20 minutes to the Glass Boat dock, join the boat, and go snorkeling. return to the dock and drive back to the hotel in Sharm.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Private Transfer
- Bring a passport with at least six months of remaining validity