My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Guided Cairo Day Trip with Flights & Lunch5 Reviews
See the main sights of Cairo on this day tour from Sharm El Sheikh, with round-trip flights. Visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx, and explore the Egyptian Museum with an expert guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Explore the Giza plateau, one of the wonders of the ancient world
- Enjoy a seamless transfer to and from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh
- Discover the many treasures kept at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Relax on the banks of the Nile with a delicious buffet lunch
- Learn about the history of ancient Egypt from an expert guide
DescriptionBook a one-day trip to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh that includes round-trip flights and transfers. Visit key sites such as the Pyramids and the Sphinx on the Giza plateau, and the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities on Tahrir Square. Get acquainted with ancient Egyptian artifacts through an expert guide as you go. Get picked up at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and taken to the airport for your trip to Cairo. When you arrive, a driver will greet you and take you to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Tahrir Square. Explore an extensive collection of artifacts from Ancient Egypt, which includes statues, sarcophagi, and valuable gems. Explore the riches of Pharaonic Egypt, including the 6 gilded coffins of King Tutankhamun, with your guide's assistance. You can choose to take an optional boat trip on the Nile, and then enjoy a delicious buffet lunch of traditional Egyptian cuisine on the banks of the river. After your meal, drive out to the Giza plateau. Discover the Pyramids on the Giza plateau, which are considered one of the wonders of the ancient world and were constructed more than 4,500 years ago to commemorate the Pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Examine the face of the Sphinx's mysterious visage and listen to the story of Cheops' solar boat that sailed through the underworld. Optionally, you can choose to use some of your time here to explore the Great Pyramid or take a ride on a horse or camel around the site. At the end of your day in Cairo, stop by the bazaar for some shopping before transferring back to Cairo's domestic airport for your return flight to Sharm El Sheikh. On your arrival, you will be greeted by a tour representative who will take you back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip flights Air-conditioned transfers Professional Egyptology guide Entrance fees Egyptian Museum tour BBQ Lunch Bottled water Soft Drink Walking tour at the Giza plateau Shopping in Cairo
- Keep in mind a visa is necessary to visit Cairo Please be ready to provide the full name of each participant when booking to organize the flight tickets