My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Sunrise or Sunset ATV Quad Adventure87 Reviews
Explore the Red Sea Desert and a Bedouin village on this combo quad and camel ride safari starting in Sharm El Sheikh. Enjoy visiting the mountains of Echo of Sound. With Optional Snorkeling activity.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sunrise quad bike adventure in Sinai desert
- Discover the Sinai desert by quad bike
- Visit Bedouin tent and Echo Mountains
- Relax at the onboard lounge with a delicious buffet lunch
- Swim amongst beautiful reefs and see incredible marine life
DescriptionStart with a pickup from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh or nearby areas. Head to the starting point for the quad biking portion of the tour. Meet your professional guide and drive to the Sinai desert, experiencing a beautiful sunrise as you drive your quad bike across the sandy terrain. Drive to the Echo Mountains area and take memorable photos there. Head to Bedouin tent to learn more about their traditions and try Bedouin tea. Join an exciting quad and camel ride safari that starts in Sharm El Sheikh. Navigate a quad through the Red Sea Desert before arriving in Bedouin Village to ride a camel, enjoy tea, and get familiar with local life. Enjoy the sunrise or sunset as the backdrop of your tour. After pickup, get taken to the quad bikes where you will get to test drive and learn all the important details of the vehicle before setting off on the tour. Then, get into gear and conquer the sand dunes. Watch the desert flash past you and feel the adrenaline rush through your body. Stop at the caves area where you can hear your voice echo. After about an hour, arrive at Bedouin Village. Relax, drink Bedouin tea, and experience the Bedouin lifestyle with a camel ride before heading back through the sand dunes to the starting point for drop-off. After your quad bike ride, you can decide to head to the marina and travel by boat to Ras Mohamed Island National Park. Embark on a 1-hour snorkeling experience in the Red Sea. As you explore the reefs, see a diverse variety of colorful fish and coral. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch after the first snorkeling excursion. Move on to the second snorkeling spot in the Red Sea and explore an amazing underwater world. Finally, as the day winds down, be transferred back to land and returned to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Sharm el sheikh Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Entrance fees Quad bike ride (55 km) Echo Mountains visit Bedouin tent visit with traditional tea Mineral water Buffet dinner (if selected)
- Quad biking is undertaken at your own risk and not covered by the local partner's insurance. Any bike damage will be your responsibility Children from 8 years can attend the trip and should be accompanied by one of the parents The minimum age for driving the quad is 16 years For a double quad, the weight limit is 95 kg/210 lb per person We strongly recommend following our instructor safety rules and driving instructions Please note, that in case of purchasing photos and videos on the spot, you should follow up directly with the photo company or photographer