My Guide Website?
Sharm: Overnight Moses Mountain Climb & Sunrise Breakfast4 Reviews
In the middle of the night, ascend the mountain where Moses received the 10 Commandments and reach the summit of Mount Sinai to watch the sunrise before descending to Saint Catherine's for breakfast
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Visit Saint Catherine's Monastery, one of the oldest in the world
- Ascend the same mountain as Moses, in an overnight climb
- Watch the sun rise from the summit of Mount Sinai
- Eat breakfast at St. Catherine's Monastery after your epic climb
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh at 7:00 PM and then drive for about 2 hours from Sharm to Moses Mountain in a coach. On arrival you will start the ascent to the top of Mount Sinai. Reaching 2,285 meters, the climb includes about 750 steps, and will take you through the night to finish. On reaching the summit, gaze in awe as the sun rises, flooding the mountain with light. After seeing the sunrise, you'll descend to St. Catherine's Monastery for breakfast. Saint Catherine's Monastery is on the Sinai Peninsula, at the mouth of a gorge at the foot of Mount Sinai in the city of Saint Catherine in Egypt. The monastery is Orthodox and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This monastery is one of the oldest working Christian monasteries in the world together with the Monastery of Saint Anthony, situated across the Red Sea in the desert south of Cairo, which also lays claim to that title. After visiting this incredible ancient site, you will leave for Sharm El Sheikh, and arrive in Sharm at about 1:00 PM, enjoying a transfer you back to your hotel.
IncludesPick-up/drop-off services from/to your hotel in Sharm All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle Entrance fees Breakfast and Drinks
- What to bring
- Passport valid for 6 months
- A breakfast box
- Warm jacket in the winter time, gloves
- Sport shoes
- Sun block
- Photo/Video Camera