My Guide Website?
Sunrise or Sunset Sharm El Sheikh ATV Quad Adventure2 Reviews
Both sunrise and sunset ATV quad adventures in Sharm El Sheikh offer unique and memorable experiences.Discover the Sinai desert by quad bike and relax a delicious buffet lunch
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Discover the Sinai desert by quad bike
- Enjoy a sunrise quad bike adventure in Sinai desert
- Small group experience ensures unique desert adventure
DescriptionStart your journey getting picked up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. When you reach the ATV base, you will be given a short introduction and provided with safety guidelines on how to use the quad bike. Begin your quad biking journey, traversing the vast desert landscape. The activity may entail maneuvering through sandy hills and expansive areas. If you opt for a Sunrise Adventure, you will experience the magnificence of the desert as the sun ascends over the horizon. In the case of a Sunset Adventure, you will delight in observing the sky's varying hues as the sun sets. Experience the thrill and liberation of quad biking while traversing the captivating desert scenery. Certain tours may also offer the chance to pause at picturesque locations, granting you the perfect opportunity to capture memorable photos. Then get ready to end this adrenaline tour and be dropped off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Sharm el Sheikh Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle Guide Quad bike ride Mineral water Buffet dinner (if selected)
- Wear comfortable clothing suitable for desert conditions, including closed shoes and a head covering. Bring sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera for capturing the sunrise or sunset. Stay hydrated by bringing water, especially in the desert environment. Follow the safety guidelines provided by the tour operator during the briefing.