Cairo Over Day - Sharmelsheikh
Are you a business owner in Sharm El Sheikh?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
If you are in Sharm El Sheikh & want to see the Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple with riding camels, then visit Egyptian Museum, coptic cairo & Khan bazaars; where u will discover the old Egypt
Cairo is Egypt's capital and Africa's largest thriving metropolis.
Tour leader will Pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh by air-conditioned bus early morning to Sharm airport for your flight to Cairo, where you will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit the Great Pyramids and mysterious Sphinx, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx .
Then lunch at Mena House Oberoi over looking the Pyramids, After that you will be transferred to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Paranoiac Gods and Goddess you may also visit the mummies room at the Egyptian Museum for a back ground about the Egyptian civilization and the mummification art in ancient Egypt. Shopping in Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
Finally, you will be transferred to Cairo domestic airport to fly back to Sharm El Sheikh with transfer back to the Four Season Resort.
• Private day trip to Cairo from Sharm el Sheikh
• Return flights from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo saving precious travel time
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
• Guided introduction to the three Great Pyramids
• Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost)
• Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
• Tutankhamun's coffins and death mask in Cairo's Egyptian Museum
• Free time to shop in bustling Khan el Khalili bazaar
• Pickup and drop off from central Sharm el Sheikh hotels
• Return commercial flights from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo with AOM (commercial flight)
• Qualified Egyptologist guide
• Transport by air conditioned vehicle
• Entrance fees
• Lunch at Mena House Oberoi over looking the Pyramids
• Hotel pickup and drop off
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• Entrance to The Royal Mummies Room
• Entrance to Solar Boat Museum
• Entrance inside a pyramid
You may also like
- Best Seller
From St. Catherine’s Monastery Sunrise Trip
Be enchanted by the Sinai desert on a wonderful day trip to St. Catherine’s Monastery from Sharm El Sheikh. Continue your excursion to Dahab to explore the "Flower Powe3 Reviews
Sharm el Sheikh: 2–Hour Glass Bottom Boat Trip
Enjoy an afternoon on a glass bottom boat, see the beautiful coral and fish that Sinai is famous for, all while comfortably above water.1 Reviews
Ras Mohammed National Park: Snorkelling Trip
Enjoy a fantastic day trip from Sharm El Sheikh to Ras Mohammed. Your 20-minute transfer to Ras Mohammed will be by an air-conditioned minibus.5 Reviews
Horse Ride in Sharm El Sheikh Desert: Day Trip
Hop on your very own horse for a look at the desert around Sharm el Sheikh in a whole new way. Discover beautiful scenery, local villages and even enjoy a tea in a tradit8 Reviews
Sharm: Overnight Moses Mountain Climb & Sunrise Breakfast
In the middle of the night, ascend the mountain where Moses received the 10 Commandments and reach the summit of Mount Sinai in time to watch the sun rise, before descend44 Reviews
Sharm El-Sheikh: Red Sea Scuba Diving Day Trip
Scuba dive in the Red Sea on a 6-hour activity in Sharm El-Sheikh and explore the underwater marine life at some of the best dive locations. A diving guide will take you
Sharm El-Sheikh Airport Transfer
Book a private transfer from Sharm El Sheikh airport to your hotel, and travel in comfort to get your vacation started. Meet your driver at the airport and get plenty of36 Reviews
- Best Seller
Cairo Day Tour from Sharm El Sheikh by Air
Enjoy a tour to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh by air to discover some of this historic city's most amazing sights and landmarks. Visit the iconic Great Pyramids and Great Sp54 Reviews
From Sharm-El-Sheikh: Ras Mohamed National Park Diving Trip
Enjoy a day trip to the Ras Mohamed National Park in the Red Sea and the opportunity to make 1 or 2 diving stops. Discover the underwater marine life at the White Island,1 Reviews
Sharm el-Sheikh: Panoramic Submarine Adventure
Enjoy a glimpse of the incredible underwater world of the Red Sea in an exciting atmosphere. Onboard a panoramic submarine, admire the exotic variety of fish and the wond31 Reviews