My Guide Website?
Sharm el-Sheikh: Bedouin Village and Buggy Desert Day Tour118 Reviews
Explore the Sinai Desert on an exciting dune buggy day trip from Sharm el-Sheikh. Soak up local culture at a Bedouin village, enjoy a traditional cup of tea, and add an optional dinner and show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel your heart race as you ride over sand dunes on a thrilling dune buggy ride
- Discover traditional Bedouin culture with a cup of warm tea in a welcoming tent
- Explore the Echo Mountains in the Sinai and hear the sounds of the Echo Temple
- Enjoy an option and relaxing camel ride through the desert and see the sunset
- Upgrade your tour to include a delicious BBQ dinner during a fire and dance show
DescriptionDiscover the Echo Mountains and the Sinai Desert on a day tour from Sharm el-Sheikh. Hear beautiful sounds in the Echo Temple, add an optional camel ride across rolling sand dunes, and relax in a traditional Bedouin tent. Begin your adventure outside your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh in an air-conditioned bus and head to a buggy station in the desert. Once at the dune buggy station, listen to a safety briefing and learn the basics of driving a dune buggy. When you're ready, hop on and enjoy a thrilling ride through the sand dunes in the Echo Mountains region of the desert. Stop in the Echo Sound region, also known as the Echo Temple, and enjoy the stunning sounds of the desert. Next, head to an authentic Bedouin tent and relax with a traditional cup of tea and a warm welcome. Depending on the option you select, enjoy a leisurely camel ride across the beautiful sand dunes as the sun sets over the horizon. Choose the dinner and show option to enjoy a delicious BBQ meal of regional specialties in a Bedouin tent. As you eat, watch a sensuous Tanoura and belly dance performance, followed by a breathtaking fire show. Once the show ends, return by van to your hotel in Sharm el-Sheikh.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport by an air-conditioned vehicle Desert guide 1-hour Dune Buggy ride Stop at Echo Temple Traditional tea at Bedouin camp Camel ride (if option selected) BBQ dinner (if option selected) Traditional dance and fire show (if option selected)
- Dune buggies are subject to government-enforced speed limitations To drive in the dune buggy ride, participants must be at least 16 years old and have a basic knowledge of driving