My Guide Website?
Sharm El Sheikh: Dahab, Canyon, Camel, and Snorkel Jeep Tour66 Reviews
Discover the Colored Canyon, Blue Hole, and Dahab on a trip from Sharm El Sheikh with an optional ATV ride. Admire colorful rock formations, snorkel, ride a camel, and enjoy a buffet lunch by the sea.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Ride a camel on the beach along the coastline in the Abu Galum Reserve
- Add some extra thrill to your trip with an optional ATV ride along the Red Sea
- Snorkel up close to the Red Sea's marine life at the Blue Hole Nature Reserve
- Get lost in the vibrantly colored natural labyrinth of the Salama Red Canyon
- Browse diverse stalls and shop unique local goods at the Dahab bazaar
DescriptionVisit the wonders of the Sinai Peninsula on a day trip by Jeep from Sharm El Shiek to the Colored Canyon, Blue Hole Nature Reserve, and the coastal city of Dahab. Explore towering rock formations, snorkel along the coral reefs, and ride a camel. Enjoy a BBQ lunch and add on an optional ATV ride. After pickup, take a Jeep to the famous colorful rocks of the Colored Canyon (Salama Red Canyon). Explore a nature-made maze of yellow, purple, red, and gold sandstone cliffs as you walk through the 800-meter-long canyon. Continue to the Abu Galum Sanctuary, where you'll have time to snorkel through the coral reef gardens and visit the world-renowned diving area of the Blue Hole Natural Reserve. Discover the rich underwater ecosystem of the Red Sea with all your senses. Afterward, sit on the waterfront in Dahab for a buffet lunch, then ride a camel along the coast. Before leaving Sharm El Sheikh, visit the seaside town of Dahab, where you can explore the lively bazaar and shop for silverware, perfumes, and clothing.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Jeep tour Quad biking (if option selected) Blue Hole Nature Reserve entry fees Abu Galum Nature Reserve entry fees Lunch in a Bedouin tent Camel ride Dahab shopping stop
- Snorkeling inside the Blue Hole itself is not allowed for safety reasons. However, you will be able to snorkel in the Blue Hole Nature Reserve with the same marine life and environment