My Guide Website?
Sharm el-Sheikh: Dune Buggy Safari, Camel Ride & BBQ Dinner38 Reviews
Discover the wonders of the desert on this combination safari experience. Feel the thrill of adrenaline on a dune buggy adventure, enjoy a relaxing camel ride, soak up local culture at a Bedouin village, and watch a Tanoura dance show during a BBQ dinner.
- Feel the thrill of adrenaline on a dune buggy ride through the desert
- Visit a Bedouin-style campsite and experience local culture
- Admire the sunset across the sand on a relaxing camel ride
- Taste the flavors of Arabic cuisine during a delicious BBQ dinner
- Watch a mesmerizing belly dance and an epic fire performance
DescriptionThe experience begins with pickup from your Sharm el-Sheikh accommodation and heads into the desert where an action-packed adventure awaits. Arrive at the dune buggy center and get equipped with the necessary safety gear and instructions for the ride. Once you’re ready, it’s time to hit the dunes and feel the wind in your hair as you experience the thrill of buggy riding across the sand. Ride your buggy to the fascinating Echo Sound area, also known as the Echo Temple, where you can learn about and listen to incredible sound waves. Next, drive to an authentic Bedouin-style camp and receive a warm welcome upon arrival as well as a traditional Habak tea. Later, enjoy a relaxing camel ride through the scenic sandy landscapes and admire the sun as it starts to set across the horizon. As evening draws in, settle down back at the tent and dine on a delicious BBQ dinner including an array of local delicacies such as shish kebab. Afterwards, watch a mesmerizing belly dance and Tanoura performance followed by an epic fire show. At the end of an unforgettable day, sit back and relax on the return journey to your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Services of a licensed instructor 1-hour dune buggy ride Face covers for the dune buggy ride Echo Sound photo stop (photos not included) 15-minute camel ride Entertainment performances during dinner VIP dinner Soft drinks and tea Bottled water
- Participants should have basic knowledge of driving and must be above 16 years old to take part in the dune buggy ride
- Before the tour, all participants must sign an indemnity form
- When booking, please provide your nationality, hotel name, address, and room number to arrange pickup
- There are government-enforced speed limits for dune buggies
- It is recommended that you have international travel insurance