My Guide Website?
Tour to explore pyramids of giza,step pyramids and Memphies1 Reviews
Explore the most unique part of giza pyramids of giza enjoy your time in desert with camel riding
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Sharm El Sheikh:If youʻre booking your trip to Sharm El Sheikh last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sharm El Sheikh: Ras Mohammed and Island Cruise with Lunch
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Dolphin Show & Optional Swimming w/Dolphins
- Sharm El Sheikh: Colored Canyon, Blue Hole & Dahab Day Trip
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Day Trip to Petra and Aqaba by Ferry
- From Sharm El Sheikh: Cairo Pyramids Full-Day Tour by Plane
- Visit Giza Pyramids & Sphinx
- Visit Memphis City the ancient Capital of Egypt
- Visit Step Pyramid in Saqqara
Descriptionstarts At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel in Cairo/Giza By Mini Trip Tours guide to Start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you Visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.(2:30 hrs time Spent) Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included (1 Hr time Spent) Then Visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part of the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.(2 hrs Time Spent) Then Visit Memphis City, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .(1 hr time Spent) At the end of the Tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel
IncludesExpert Tour guide All Taxes Services Bottle of Water Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry fees Lunch
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. This tour will take place rain or shine.